Blockchain enables you to connect all business partners to one another: from the customers to the suppliers. All data and documents are stored safely and transparently.
This means that all your information is structured and stored in one location. The Blockchain is a decentralized database with which everybody can communicate with everyone else independently and without a middleman. All transactions are safely encrypted in the Blockchain as blocks chronologically in a row and given a checksum. Thus, every transaction can be clearly and easily tracked – even years later. The innovative Blockchain solution from our subsidiary edeXa enables the streamlined and efficient integration of even large files (contracts, invoices etc) into blocks.
- Information exchange in real time
- Innovative solutions for your successful future
- The highest safety requirements on data protection
io-market supports you in integrating profit-increasing Blockchain solutions into your company. We advise you in the selection of the right type of Blockchain. The application can be as complex as the Blockchains are innovative. Many companies therefore shy away from the use of this new technology. There is simply a lack of appropriately trained employees. That is why we are permanently here as a knowledge partner for questions and are happy to provide you with full support during set-up.
You can manage the Blockchain, set up new Smart Contracts and see statistics via the user-friendly interface. You can adapt Blockchains fully individually to your requirements. The most important thing: Unlike the classic Blockchain, the innovative edeXa solutions fulfil all new European data protection guidelines (GDPR).
- The private Blockchain solution is precisely conceived for company demands. Only confirmed business partners and customers have access to the data. Unlike the classic Blockchain, which is open to everyone.
- Errors and misunderstandings are a thing of the past: All parties access the same, unified data set.
- Create legally binding ‘Smart Contracts’ and automate your processes. With IoT you can use sensors, GPS equipment and cameras to automate contracts.
- Gain more transparency across the entire supply chain: You are always kept informed about delays or malfunctions on the part of your suppliers in real time.