04 EDI Network
Innovations in B2B start with a standardized EDI interface.
The benefits are clear: quick to set up, immediately increases efficiency and reduces costs. Electronic data exchange (EDI) is increasingly developing as a standard for B2B processes along the supply chain. More and more governments and companies are assuming the standard: Benefit from early cooperation and more efficient processes.
- Simple and fast activation
- Worldwide, unrestricted and available to you at any time
- Attractive transaction costs
An EDI interface makes it possible for your company to send business data (including orders, delivery notes and invoices) in a structured format, enabling io-market to convert the files into the recipient’s format and forward them. The ERP and accounting systems can ‘read’ and ‘understand’ the structured data. A PDF invoice, on the other hand, is not machine-readable and must first be processed manually. This saves a lot of work steps and is less error-prone.
The aim is to increase process automation using the EDI network and avoid paper-based business transactions. The removal of lots of manual work steps increases your efficiency in the company and simplifies the entire procurement process.
Digital communication from ordering to the delivery note and invoice also simplifies international trade. You benefit from a unified digital standard.
Benefit from a modern EDI network:
- Increase profits: Margins are often finely calculated in many sectors. Big savings also mean a real direct profit jump. Your income grows from day 1.
- A step ahead of the competition: Lots of industries today expect data transfer in real time. Manual order or invoice processing is not an anticipated feature here.
- Stronger business partner retention: A joint interface also means an intensified business relationship. Benefit from a closer connection to your business partners.
- High data quality: Automation of the procurement processes guarantees consistently high data quality. This ensures transparency and further increases your professional appearance to (future) business partners.
- Our io-market cloud solutions are quickly set up and ready to use. No new software, no complex installations – just get started.
- io-market cooperates with many providers, giving customers the additional opportunity to exchange cross-network transactions – with just one interface.
- Every business partner can be individually activated according to their requests.